Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
CoventryCat86 said:
LMFAO!!

fpdoc who has been banned from countless cigar boards winds up here.

Watch out BOTL guys, fpdoc is nothing but trouble:timebomb:

fpdoc reference guide
We'll take any advice about trouble makers from you with a grain of salt Bill. :sarcastic

Doc, it is ok to stand up for yourself but you really shouldn't violate a boards rules by making additional accounts after being banned.

I've looked over the threads Bill linked in his reference guide and I don't see anything Doc did as horribly aggregious.

I doubt anything like that will happen here because the membership doesn't thrive on nit picking spelling and pretending to be cyber tough guys.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Bill it seems to me you made a mountain out of a molehill for no reason. So what if the guy misspelled words. As long as you get the meaning then WTF cares :dunno:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Some people really have no life do they? I saw very little on that link to get upset about, with the exception of the duplicate screen names. Other than that, just your typical BB BS. So long as you leave it at the other boards, you will find yourself more than welcome here. Shame on you Bill for stalking a poster for no better reason than spelling mistakes. Seems everytime you show up here you bring nothing but trouble. You've shown your contempt for this board time and time again. Why keep coming back?

--*Edited for spelling*

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Like Todd said. I don't know how much weight your warning will carry. You haven't been active here for months, suddenly you pop up bashing another board and now you're in someones junk too. All this from a guy who has been banned from another board himself. Hmmm.

I would offer the suggestion you throttle back on your general approach. I frankly don't care for it. Flaming and board bashing are not what BOTL is about. The laid back approach and flame free atmosphere is why we come here. Not to watch people bicker/complain/harrass online. It would be appreciated if you can respect the genral spirit of this board. These are all a great bunch of guys. As you spend time here you will come to that understanding as well. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.