What's new

Newer smoker looking for opinions and recommendations

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve only gotten into cigars this year but I’m really big into them. I’m on an Illusione kick lately. Ive enjoyed everything I’ve tried so far (albeit I haven’t tried many) Especially the CG4 and Epernay le grande. I’m just wondering what are some of your favorite illusiones and you have any specific recommendations

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You picked a good brand to get into bed with. If you like short cigars their rothchilde across the wrapper spectrum are great 30 minute smokes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You picked a good brand to get into bed with. If you like short cigars their rothchilde across the wrapper spectrum are great 30 minute smokes.
I’ve actually tried the Maddie rothschilde too I don’t know why I forgot to list that. Great smoke. Tremendous value

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Le Grande Classe REX is another great smoke < $100 for 25. The Rothchiles come in cabs of 50 too. Some may seem a little more expensive than other boxes, but most of the time you're getting 25 cigars instead of 20.

I'd try the Original Documents in the wrappers you haven't tried. All three wrappers are wicked great, although the Candela is a good once-in-a-while smoke. I'd start there. The Fume D'amour and Le Grande Classe are more favorites of mine. The Cigres Prive are good too, just not up there with some others.