What's new

NFL or College Pick 'Em Poll

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It's that time of year again, and I'm trying to see which type of 'Pick 'Em' game might draw more people.
Seems like NFL might draw more people but there's only one way to find out.
Please leave the comment "NFL" or "College" below based on which game you would be interested in playing.

If your not familiar with Pick 'Em, you basically pick which teams you think will win each game.
We use 'confidence' picks which allows you to put a certain number of points on certain games, depending on how confident you are that a team will win.
This is the only way to avoid ties. Winner gets 10 cigars from each player. Please ask questions if you have any.
Thanks, Matt

Last edited:

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Iowa Hawkeyes. College of course. And hope Mac Jones turns into a wizard.
Hi Gary. So you are interested in playing College Pick 'Em???
If so, my only concern is you only have one trade, and we don't see your face around here very often.
However it is great to see your post here!:cool:(y) Let me know if your serious and we'll go from there.
I just gotta be 100% certain that your not gonna bail on us if you join.
Thank you sir!

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Maybe, is this 10 cigars per week or for the season? Are you using a site like fantasy sports or something similar?
10 cigars from each player to the winner at the end of the season. With 4 players the winner will get 30 cigars.
We use the ESPN Fantasy Football app. It has the pick 'em game in the app.