What's new

NFL Pick 'Em '23

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
@Capn_Jackson @OneStrangeOne @WNYTONY @SoCal Gunner
Thank you all for playing this year!
First off, the picks are made in confidence by putting higher number points put on games your most confident in, going to to lower number points that your not to sure about.
Each player sends 10 cigars to the winner. If I remember right we pick the playoff games as well. Maybe @Capn_Jackson can confirm that.
Either way, the 17 weeks plus the playoffs is a long haul. I'll send reminders to make your picks on Thursday night. Missing Thursday night picks could hurt you big time so don't forget.
Here is the invite link: https://fantasy.espn.com/free-prize-games/sharer?from=espn&challengeId=230&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=5b685eba-d28f-43f5-9a04-ec88b19ab2b1&joinKey=7b59b590-a74d-336c-a72b-66eab102ec3e

Password: BOTLNFLPick'Em23

You can play on ESPN's site or the ESPN fantasy app under the Pigskin Pick'em button

Let me know if you guys have any questions. Good luck fellas!!!:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm in!

I dont have the time to commit to Fantasy Football, but a pick'em pool is in order!

Playoff games? Wow, that's a new twist for me.

Now I just have to see if I can find some Gurkhas in case Tony pulls off the win.
Good to see you found it ! Now you just forget about any Gurkhas, I highly prefer original Swishers

Got us another donor here @highsierrasmokin' - figured the more the merrier

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm in!

I dont have the time to commit to Fantasy Football, but a pick'em pool is in order!

Playoff games? Wow, that's a new twist for me.

Now I just have to see if I can find some Gurkhas in case Tony pulls off the win.
Got us another donor here @highsierrasmokin' - figured the more the merrier
Thank you for the recruiting work @WNYTONY !!!

Welcome @SoCal Gunner and thank you for playing! The login info and password is at the top of the thread.
Please let me know if you have any questions about "confidence" picks or anything else.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thank you for the recruiting work @WNYTONY !!!

Welcome @SoCal Gunner and thank you for playing! The login info and password is at the top of the thread.
Please let me know if you have any questions about "confidence" picks or anything else.
The confidence pick part is just ranking them and then you get the higher points, right ? Do you get negatives for losses or just no points ?

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The confidence pick part is just ranking them and then you get the higher points, right ? Do you get negatives for losses or just no points ?
Sorry for there delay Tony.
You have 16 picks and points from 1-16 to put on the different games depending on how confident you are about them winning.
IE...you get a 1 point pick, a 2 point pick, three point pick, all the way up to a 16 point pick.
I put my higher point picks on games I know damn well who the winner is gonna be. Like tonights game...If you know for sure that KC is gonna destroy the Lions, you might make that your 15 or 16 point pick. You have to choose in order of how confident you are. Panthers at Falcons you might be not to sure about so you might make that game your 1 point pick.
Maybe your 2 point pick. 3 points. Much better to put your lower point picks on games that could easily go either way.
I wouldn't make that a 15 or 16 point pick cuz I don't want to lose that many points on a game that is so uncertain who the winner will be.
Does that make sense?
I just sent you a pm tony.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Sorry for there delay Tony.
You have 16 picks and points from 1-16 to put on the different games depending on how confident you are about them winning.
IE...you get a 1 point pick, a 2 point pick, three point pick, all the way up to a 16 point pick.
I put my higher point picks on games I know damn well who the winner is gonna be. Like tonights game...If you know for sure that KC is gonna destroy the Lions, you might make that your 15 or 16 point pick. You have to choose in order of how confident you are. Panthers at Falcons you might be not to sure about so you might make that game your 1 point pick.
Maybe your 2 point pick. 3 points. Much better to put your lower point picks on games that could easily go either way.
I wouldn't make that a 15 or 16 point pick cuz I don't want to lose that many points on a game that is so uncertain who the winner will be.
Does that make sense?
I just sent you a pm tony.
Thanks for the info ! Good luck gentlemen

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Clearly, none of us know wtf we're doing
Yeah the whole confidence thing goes out the window when you go 6-9 on your picks !
Definitely another transition year like last year imho. You get so used to things being a certain way for so long and then everything turns upside down.
New QB's, old QB's changing teams, RB's WR's etc etc changing teams. Another painful year of picks!:LOL:

Last edited: