What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I thought it was chafing from riding their horses but it seems Mr. Jerry has a whole new reason for cpwboys walking funny.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
NFL ....the new WWF entertainment shows . LIke watching Vince McMahon Productions......which he's tried so consider the Venue and Industry.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
NFL ....the new WWF entertainment shows . LIke watching Vince McMahon Productions......which he's tried so consider the Venue and Industry.
The XFL is coming back, and it's supposedly going to be wholesome family entertainment this time... and STL is getting a team, so yay, I guess?

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The XFL is coming back, and it's supposedly going to be wholesome family entertainment this time... and STL is getting a team, so yay, I guess?
Yeah..ole Vince is Producer first and foremost ... whatever it takes to give the audience what they want ...real or fake...makes no difference to him. That's his genius...make money and get the fans stirred up...real or imagined.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same can be said for my Bungles/Buckeyes fandom!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
i have to say until you guys show me otherwise I have my top 5 as this

1. LSU
2. Ohio State
3. Alabama
4. Clemson
5. Oklahoma

I know this is not a college thread but since you brought up OSU I figured I would throw in my .02 about them,