What's new

NFR Finals in Vegas -

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
How late does it run. If we get outa Dodge by 3 and pick up Winton in Victorville, should be in Vegas by 9 latest.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
What time ya'll headed out on Sunday? I am flying in at 12:30pm and will head to Caesar's / Casa Fuente shortly after probably, depending on if we make a lunch run to In 'N' Out right away or not!?! LOL Not sure exactly what my time line will be, but I want to catch the afternoon football games and make it to Casa. Do they have TV's at Casa, or can you see any TV's from their patio?

But I know after a few days in Vegas, a lot of people aren't up for much of anything besides getting the heck out of town!?! LOL So have fun!

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
What time ya'll headed out on Sunday? I am flying in at 12:30pm and will head to Caesar's / Casa Fuente shortly after probably, depending on if we make a lunch run to In 'N' Out right away or not!?! LOL Not sure exactly what my time line will be, but I want to catch the afternoon football games and make it to Casa. Do they have TV's at Casa, or can you see any TV's from their patio?

But I know after a few days in Vegas, a lot of people aren't up for much of anything besides getting the heck out of town!?! LOL So have fun!
Only 1 TV at Casa, above the ATM machine. Might be 1 or 2 inside though.

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Not sure of the event, but it is going to be free drinks from 6:30 to 9:30, but I think it might be invitation only.

For all that are coming and don't have my #, PM me.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
this should prove interesting... they're shutting down the 15 in a few... hopefully, it'll only be for an hour...burning down the house...

if all works out, i'll be on the road at 1,,, victorville by3:30. worst case scenario, i'll miss my connection and will complete the drive to vegas.

and Chuck... you haven't even seen the vest,,, yet!!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Seeing as how you never called back, we don't have a place to meet or a time to meet, connecting possibilities is pretty dim

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
hey Chuck. Jer's calling in... i'll call you right back!! :grin: now, they need to open the 15!! if not, i'll drive to oceanside, take the 76 to the 15. extra 30 minutes,,, not bad!!