What's new

Nhc Capa especials back in stock

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
All the NHC naturals/reservas Dan has in stock are from the first shipment (it was a big one). I suppose if he sold them all they might make more, but as of now I don't think there is a plan to.

Dan
Dang, that shipment must of been ginormous. Thanks for clearing it up. I just figured they were somewhat in limited production. These are so good. Sorry for any false info I may have started

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yeah, the original Natural and Maduro's are smoking awesome now and will be great in a couple. I picked up the Capa's first time around and of the 3, I prefer the maddy, then the capa then the natural in that order. Didn't' rush to pick these up as they're the same cigar just a different band. Funny thing with the Sumatra wrapper. Some like em and some don't but you don't see much of the middle of the road feelings on these. Its much like the cameroon wrapped smokes. Some like em, some don't. G1

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
For me the Capa was the most enjoyable of the three. I like the Natural, like the Reserva a lot, and LOVE the Capa. So good.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I purchased a 5er of the OR Capa's when they came out and I was just amazed by it and the quality of it for the price. I have 2 left and haven't smoked one since last year, I think it is time to revisit one. If this release is as good as the first, there will be a ton of happy people.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I know is the 7 th capa was not my favorite by any means when they first came out.. But with the little age that they have now I must say that they are pretty remarkable. Lots of flavor and complexity...that cigar is on my list of boxes to buy... So as far as the nhc Sumatra goes I guess I swing for a 5 pack to see how they are

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Dang, that shipment must of been ginormous. Thanks for clearing it up. I just figured they were somewhat in limited production. These are so good. Sorry for any false info I may have started
I believe it was 400 boxes. I myself cannot believe that he still has them.....