What's new

Nhc hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Was it a pop up? Do you have to refresh and clear you cache? Have been trying for 25 minutes so far

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
WTF I had 1 at 1203 C time in my cart found under EL Ts. WHen I went to log in and purchase(because I have a existing acct) it said I had nothing in the cart?

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Just keep hitting refresh hurry hurry.... I got the link out as soon as I found it, have had shopping card issues too... keep going bros.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
About a minute ago for a split second they were shown "in stock". As soon as it was added to cart it sound out of stock :(

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can have it in your shopping cart and if someone else buys it, it'll get removed from your cart.

I found one soon after 1300 EST, put it in my cart, was logged in (and had my credit card info saved on the site from a previous purchase), but when I went to check out, it asked me for my card's security code. I forgot I needed that, I ran over to my desk to get my card, and by the time I got back, it disappeared.

Luckily, I saw it again on the site and was able to secure a box. I saw it 4 times total, I was hoping to find the boris (but I don't even know if they're doing the same thing for the boris). I didn't try to buy another drac box, as they said limited 1 per customer, plus wanted to give others a chance.

But it does seem like multiple boxes are up today.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Are these going to keep popping up all day one at a time? That is kinda what I understood from the email.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Keep hunting. I'm on the phone with Dan helping him pick categories and he said that the first person to find it and check out with it gets it. He only makes it viewable for like 3 seconds and multiple people are finding it. So if you find it, Check Out Quickly.

Only 14 out 31 have been slain so far.....

Status
Not open for further replies.