What's new

NHC Seleccion Limitada

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Both of these smokes are great! Don't have the loot right now to drop on the box but will get mine soon

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
It is a new blend. One just for Dan...only 500 boxes are being made of it. I have not yet had either...but everyone I spoke to who tried it...is buying atleast a box...they are supposed to be very nice.
These are not a "new blend". The filler is that same as one of the brown labels. Not sure which, maybe Mr. Punch can help us out.

The wrappers, however are different than the brown label....

So IIRC, same blend, different wrappers....Dan?

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
impossible!!!
Bob, Pete replied to a post of mine on Facebook. He said he likes the natural more...the flavors come out more with that wrapper. I liked them both, but also agree that I feel the natural is a little better than the reserva.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Bob, Pete replied to a post of mine on Facebook. He said he likes the natural more...the flavors come out more with that wrapper. I liked them both, but also agree that I feel the natural is a little better than the reserva.
i don't doubt that part jere. i just figured it was impossible for danilo to smoke too much!!!!:eyebrow:

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Yep....honestly, I found the wrapper on the Reserva seems to overwhelm the flavor of the filler a little too much...

JMHO...

~brooks

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
My tracking number says that my smokes will arrive today. Wow, that was a fast shipment. Qucker than a trip to my local!

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
NHC Seleccion Limitada by Tatuaje Half Box Sampler of 20
List Price: $160.00
Our Price: $152.00
You save $8.00!
NHC Seleccion Limitada by Tatuaje Half Box Sampler of 20

NHC Seleccion Limitada by Tatuaje Box of 40
List Price: $320.00
Our Price: $288.00
You save $32.00!
NHC Seleccion Limitada by Tatuaje Box of 40

Did anyone else notice that they are trying to get you to think you are getting a deal? Like they are selling them cheaper than anyone else, when this is the only place that has them.

I am not banging on the cigar, just think it is funny when companies do things like this.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I think that is the box discount price vs buying singles. Alot of time limited stuff doesn't get box discounts is my experience.
But I am just a sucker for a deal
Posted via Mobile Device

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
These things are great!!! The natural was even better than the reserva for me (maybe we just had too much broadleaf on the trip)

impossible!!!
i don't doubt that part jere. i just figured it was impossible for danilo to smoke too much!!!!:eyebrow:
hush your mouth! Lol

Lol... We did smoke quite a bit (I'm guessing 15-20 cigars on day 2, and I started at around 530 in the morning that day... when everyone woke up I was starting my second stick right before breakfast.
And there was a lot a lot a lot!! Of broadleaf... I like it, but I think 7 or 8 broadleaf sticks is a bit much to smoke back to back to back.... I really like the "Reserva" but I really love the natural!!
IF I could, I would have my box ordered already!! This is one of those "Must Have" cigars for any Tat fans (I know you guys are out there)