What's new

NHL.. Declare your loyalty now!!!

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Now we have a full season full of awesome teams and match-ups declare your loyalty to your team!
BRUINS Preseason Starts monday ! go B's

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Was a Devils fan. Been playing puck all my life.

But screw the NHL, leagues a joke :disappoin
Have always been a red wings fan but after the multi lockout and strikes I was done. I didn't watch a single second of hockey last year I went as far as changing the channel when watching TSN when hockey came on.

Make them work a real 9-5 job and then I guarantee they won't act like spoiled brats anymore and that goes for the owners too.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I grew up in MA and have always watch hockey but the 2013 postseason was ,in my opinion, the best in recent years. The Blackhawks were the better team, they deserved to win. But with new talent in Boston, it looks as though they will have a great year, So i am excited for this year.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0

Have always been a red wings fan but after the multi lockout and strikes I was done. I didn't watch a single second of hockey last year I went as far as changing the channel when watching TSN when hockey came on.

Make them work a real 9-5 job and then I guarantee they won't act like spoiled brats anymore and that goes for the owners too.
I don't know which pro sport doesn't do it, so buck up and call yourself a Canadian and watch some damn hockey.

LOL

KK33

Rating - 100%
39   0   0

I don't know which pro sport doesn't do it, so buck up and call yourself a Canadian and watch some damn hockey.

LOL

KK33
YES!^^^haha

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

LOL

KK33
What are you talk aboot. Eh.

Want to throw down? I will jersey you and beat your ass eh.

LOL

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have no local team to cheer for, but the Blues are on the most around here so I cheer for them. Love me some NHL.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
San Diego had a minor league team - the Gulls. Didn't care much about the NHL when I had them to watch. They closed up shop a few years back, and then I kinda lost interest.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Been a Caps fan for a while. Ovi is an ass, but he's and awesome player to watch most of the time.

Also into the ECHL and the Alaska Aces(blues affiliate). Glad to be back up here so I can watch them again.