What's new

NHL.. Declare your loyalty now!!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looks like I'm a little late to this party. I've been a diehard Flyers fan ever since the '73 - '76 Broad Street Bully years. I still remember the '76 Flyers vs. Soviet Red Army game. Classic.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Avs fan here! I've been a fan since they moved to Denver. Obviously winning the cup that year helped make me a diehard fan.

I lost touch with the NHL after the lockout that got them banished from ESPN, and I never seemed to have the cable channel that got the games, especially after not even having cable for the last several years. Before the season started this year I went all-in and got a GameCenter subscription. Wow, what a year for an Avs fan to make that commitment. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way to go Minny! Now Avs just have to win....and keep winning, their positioning is in their hands now. (Though tied, getting outplayed in Vancouver)

In Sept., when this thread was started, I was just hoping to slip into the playoffs.... Crazy year...how much difference does a coach and a monster rookie make(relatively the same team otherwise)... From second to the worst in the league, to a player...

Blues are melting down....