What's new

Nice Pepin Video.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just came across this short video of Pepin and Jaime rolling the Limitada. I believe this is a shortened version of what's included on the DVD that comes with a box purchase of these.

(I hope I am savvy enough to link this right.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpEYRr4iv5Q&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpEYRr4iv5Q&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Enjoy.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Awesome, thanks for sharing! I can't wait to get my box and watch the entire video. I love how they show part of the town as they showed the area around the hotel that we stayed at and the main town square which we all saw. Makes me that much happier knowing my box will be a great keepsake for our trip to Nicaragua!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I'm posting the full video in a separate link... that way you can see the talking parts that were cut out of this one

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoy.[/quote]
Thanks for posting our Documentary ninersfan.
We really enjoyed filming it. I just wished that I had more than a day to shoot like I told Danilo on his post of the long version.
The shorter version I called "The Masters' Hands" which I thought was the right name for it, but because of promotional and legal reasons the executive in charge of marketing decided to name the long version included in all 2000 boxes "My Father Cigars - Limited Edition" like the cigar.
You can also see both versions online and on mobil here: add the www exposureroom.com/members/DouglasVillaba/videos/
Enjoy

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thank you very much, just uploaded it to my facebook page. I have yet to try any of the My Fathers, I got my Dad the sampler for Fathers day. When I head back to Ky we will have to smoke some:thumbsup: