What's new

Nicotine Sickness

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only 'sickness' I can assume we are talking about is a stomach ache of some sort. I personally smoke my first cigar of the day on an empty stomach (not much of a breakfast guy) and don't get the raw feeling in my stomach, but I do cop a nice light headed-ness which I consider a 'buzz' rather than sickness.
I do agree with the others, I think it's an imbalance in the sugar levels in the body or perhaps can even be corrected by food (bread, rice, etc - same as drunk maybe??)

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
:rolling:

Not sure what nicotine sickness is...a little help here?
Light headedness, dizzyness, cold sweats, minor tremors, violent stomach aches, vomiting, overall nausea (even after vomiting) and fatigue.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Been there once and it's not pretty. As has been said on here it's a sugar imbalance. I usually will always drink something with sugar when I smoke to keep this from happening and it works. Drink sweet tea, whiskey, ( I drink Drambuie which has enough sugar to counteract any nicotine loaded cigar) Im sure you are fine today and as they say,,,,get back in the saddle and have another one,,,the hair of the dog and all that.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
There is/was only one cigar that ever laid me out and made me hurl. It was an event cigar from the Outlaw, made by Litto. That fugger is STILL strong after 3 years of tempering.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Man that sounds terrible...I hope that doesn't happen with me! I usually drink Diet coke with my stogie but I also have coffee with cream and sugar about an hour or two earlier, so maybe that helps?

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
The stimulant effects of caffeine can contribute to this sensation as well. I would say that it would depend on how much sugar you use.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Huh, I have never had vitamin N sickness. The only thing that happens to me is I get hick ups when I have had a bit to much Vit. N at one time. But thats it.

You guys need to get more hardcore!! You guys need more practice, smoke more build up your tolerance, Damn light weights!! :applause:

RobustoMoe

No1 CC blanket bomber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have to agree with the boys ! A spoon full of sugar and a glass of water to down it ! 10 Minutes later and you are gold

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've been lightheaded from a cigar before; never felt sick, however.

I'd say try having a cigar after a meal.