What's new

NJ Area BOTL

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Hey gents, just throwing some feelers out there to see if any of you in the NJ area would be down to meet up one day during September/October at JR in Whippany or Paramus on a Saturday or Sunday??

@JKaps84 @Gunson @tattootommy @OtismyMan @ginoc @CVAC085 @jerseyjetset @dickleighton @wantacigar

I'm sure I'm missing people but this is off the top of my head lol add whoever else and let's play with some dates!!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hey gents, just throwing some feelers out there to see if any of you in the NJ area would be down to meet up one day during September/October at JR in Whippany or Paramus on a Saturday or Sunday??

@JKaps84 @Gunson @tattootommy @OtismyMan @ginoc @CVAC085 @jerseyjetset @dickleighton @wantacigar

I'm sure I'm missing people but this is off the top of my head lol add whoever else and let's play with some dates!!
I'm down! Always great to get to hang out with some of the good brothers on here. That's the opposite end of the state from me, but there's not really any good lounges in SJ. A bunch of us used to get together monthly at the Whippany location, it has plenty of space and they usually take good care of us.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'll keep an eye out on the thread here and see what I can do. I'm definitely down for day trip to the derrrrty Jersey. Whippany isn't too far either. I'd most likely be driving on Route 80 to get into the area which seems close enough. I'll have more time to HERF.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I rolled into weekends now, but if you set a day far out enough I might be able to put in for the day, I think I have vacation in November starting the 8th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Awesome getting your feedback so far guys, looks like October may be the best bet for a bigger get together so everyone has time to set their schedules...is Saturday or Sunday better? I'd assume this would be a day time thing so everyone could get home easily etc.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Maybe September 10th in Massapequa Park would work. @nc_6789 how does that work?

Ass
Matador has their shop in Roslyn Heights and now just opened in Hempstead with an outdoor patio too! A bit closer if anyone wants to come to "No York." Just sayin'

Ass.

Don't worry Nick @nc_6789 I got you!

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It's a work in progress I'm still trying to convince the wife it's ok to go all day to LI and leave her with the baby lmaoo
Hahaha yep. The past 21 months of my life have pretty much been dedicated to trying to convince my wife that it's OK to leave and go ___________ and leave her with the baby.