What's new

NJ Area BOTL

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
holy crap i havent been on here in forever, but I wish i checked this prior to the weekend as sunday i was returning from a bachelor party and the groom, whom i was transporting, lives right in boonton. I've been getting him more into cigars so we'll have to get to the next one!!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
anyone around/want to meet up sunday 12/31 at JR's in whippany? Maybe even early like 10/11am so everyone can get home and nap for their NYE plans haha

I'll be in the area the prior evening and staying at a buddy's in Boonton that night. I've been getting him more into cigars so a herf would be awesome for him to experience, and then get him joined up on here.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
anyone around/want to meet up sunday 12/31 at JR's in whippany? Maybe even early like 10/11am so everyone can get home and nap for their NYE plans haha

I'll be in the area the prior evening and staying at a buddy's in Boonton that night. I've been getting him more into cigars so a herf would be awesome for him to experience, and then get him joined up on here.
I’ll try and make it bro

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0

You guys there??

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ah I got hijacked by the wife to go back home :( dont even think I could stomach a smoke right now, partied a little too hard last night

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ah I got hijacked by the wife to go back home :( dont even think I could stomach a smoke right now, partied a little too hard last night

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Hahaha ahhh alright brother feel better - I’m prob gonna hit up JR Paramus today then if anyone is around??

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I have a wedding to attend that day, if I can get off from work. So I'm out for this one. Thanks for the invite but I'd be down for one soon if another comes up!

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
I'd like to get another one set up in Paramus (may be closer for you @CVAC085) or in Whippany depending on how many want to come and where works best.