What's new

NJ herf j&r Whippany Sunday 2/16 2 pm

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah crap, I'm working overnights Sunday so I'll be sleeping all day. Maybe next time. Thanks for the invite DJ.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
You guys should come to our HERF on the 22nd as well. Really nice smoking lounge and great employees there holding this specifically for the BOTL crew

It will be at Cigar Republik in Elmsford, NY

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
You guys should come to our HERF on the 22nd as well. Really nice smoking lounge and great employees there holding this specifically for the BOTL crew

It will be at Cigar Republik in Elmsford, NY
I wanted to hit that one so bad, but prior engagements that i cant break. The 22nd was the absolute worst day to pick for me :(

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Hi Guys, can I jump in? I have a place and hopefully we can have an open house! The more the better.....see pics at www.metrocigar.com. I am a member and can get this done. we are located about 15 minutes from JR

Tazman
Hey Taxman. A brother of a friend of mine was a member there a few years ago (possibly still is). I even played in their (your) cigar outing maybe 2-3 years ago. You guys still doing that? It Was a good time!

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I do fancy the McCallan and the Glenlivet. I've got a 12 year old bottle of each. But my brown liquor of choice is bourbon. What about you?
Thanks for the PM DJ! I'll try and make it on Sunday depending on my dinner arrangements... also, I am usually a scotch guy (even got my wife on the bandwagon - she's drinking Balvenie 15 right now). I'm getting into bourbon more lately though and looking to expand my horizons. Drinking a Jefferson's small batch at this moment. Pretty tasty!!