What's new

No self control?

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
So we have all made the mistake one time or another of saying something that has bit us in the rear..... Well Jim you my friend should not have bombed me. You're ass is being thrown to the wolves

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Already Mike!!! didn't give me a chance to organize anything!!!! Oh hell with it. Looks like Jim needs storage!! PM me if anyone wants in. I'm sure there are a lot of guys out there wanting in on this!!!!

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Already Mike!!! didn't give me a chance to organize anything!!!! Oh hell with it. Looks like Jim needs storage!! PM me if anyone wants in. I'm sure there are a lot of guys out there wanting in on this!!!!
I was going to hold off but Jim buys everything and i didnt want him to pick one up. Hopefully he doesnt see this thread.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
I was going to hold off but Jim buys everything and i didnt want him to pick one up. Hopefully he doesnt see this thread.
Well shit, I guess the cats outa the bag on this one Mike.