What's new

No0b here

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi. Just wanted to say I found the site thru google whilst looking up humi beads lol. New to cigars as I have only been smokin them about a month. Looking forward to meeting and talking with folks whenever possible. I live in West Virginia but am originally from Arizona.. Hope to talk to some of ya soon. Now I am off to peruse the site..len

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
ty..was reading other posts and it seems that I prolly should have listed my smoking favorites so far lol...Joyo De Nic 1970...carlos torano sig coll robusto..cusano 18...gispert churchhill...and a graycliffe that came in the first sampler box I got..same with the JDN's and gispert...got the others at local retailers here in Wv..trying to find a "high end" shop in my area but so far all I have found are local tobacco outlets..and what they have is kinda limited..so I have mainly bought ones I have read reviews about...Would anone be so kind as to possibly put together a list of cigars that are similar to the Joyo de Nics? As so far those and the CT sig collection are my fave "strong" cigars to date..I didnt know anything 'bout cigars so I bought a sampler of 20 90 rated cigars...Posted what i like out of it on another forum and was told the JDN's are one of the more potent cigars out there..And the gispert was at the other end of the spectrum.Which after smoking another of them I see what ppl mean by "mild"..same with the cusano 18...man that is a sweet smoke lol..very nice..enuff blabbering from me lol..thank ya for the welcome...len