What's new

Non achoholic drinks with cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont drink any alchohol and would like to know if anyone here knows any drinks that go well with smoking. Not any certain kind of smoke just general. Sorry if this has been covered before, I tried to search for it but didnt come up with anything. I know i spelled the title wrong too.lol. Didnt know how to edit it.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I usually have one of the following while smoking.

Hot tea
Cold tea
Root beer
Water
Coffee

Depending on the cigar depends how strong I make the tea / coffee

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
There are 4 things I drink with cigars. On a cold day, just about the best thing to go with a cigar is a big glass of hot chocolate.

When I'm at the bar with the guys, I go with a Dr. Pepper so they will fill it up about a half dozen times.

When I want something more special, I go through a few IBC Root Beers.

And I always have a big glass of ice water.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the quick replys guys. I love Dr Pepper and Root Beer so that should work out well.

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
i dont drink either.. glass bottle IBC root beer and cream soda are my picks ... starting to mix in a little coffee, but it usually over powers the cigar.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Like others, I'm a big fan of water with my cigars. Cola of any sort has generally worked well. Diet cola is especially good. I'm going to have to try root beer!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
For those of you that have never tried it, I would HIGHLY recomend hot chocolate with your cigar. Might not be as great now that it's warming up, but some of you Yankees still have some cold time left. I just think it bring alot of those flavors out.

Well, that and I HATE coffee.:barf:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Non-drinker here as well. I like VOSS sparkling water with lime. I'll settle for a diet coke with lime from time to time. My fav is a cup of Black Dog Horse Harrar and a cigar after breakfast. Mmmmmmagnicent.