What's new

Noob from Atlanta, GA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy y'all! I'm a newbie from Atlanta, GA that has been smoking cigars slowly the past three months, but picking up the pace from once a week to 2-4 a week. I've been purchasing some sampler packs to try out different kinds and also hitting up a few local stores. So far, I've been enjoying mild and mild-to-medium cigars with a glass of Woodford Reserve in the evenings (or coffee if I have one in the mornings). Cigar smoking has definitely helped me out a lot with my anxiety and attention span issues (multiple people have noticed a huge difference and wondering what I've been doing the past couple of months). Hope to learn a lot from these forums as I start smoking more. Cheers!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome from Allatoona/Acworth.....just up the road from you. Yes, cigars are the ultimate relief from stress related living...cheaper than talking to some $200 an hour therapist who slaps their notebook shut after an hour and tells you....we're done today. NEVER had a cigar tell me to get the F out of their office.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy y'all! I'm a newbie from Atlanta, GA that has been smoking cigars slowly the past three months, but picking up the pace from once a week to 2-4 a week. I've been purchasing some sampler packs to try out different kinds and also hitting up a few local stores. So far, I've been enjoying mild and mild-to-medium cigars with a glass of Woodford Reserve in the evenings (or coffee if I have one in the mornings). Cigar smoking has definitely helped me out a lot with my anxiety and attention span issues (multiple people have noticed a huge difference and wondering what I've been doing the past couple of months). Hope to learn a lot from these forums as I start smoking more. Cheers!
Cigars are definitely relaxing. Welcome!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Welcome from Southern California brother! I’m enjoying a stick right now with a craft beer and just enjoying a beautiful night. Been smoking for a year now and wishing I had started a long time ago. Have fun trying out new stuff.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome from Tampa, FL.

What cigar bars and B&M’s do you frequent up there? I’m there a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk