What's new

Noob from Central Illinois

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all,
Another Central Illinois new guy enjoying a stick out on the prairie. Glad to have found this place and looking forward to learning from y'all.
You must be more than a complete noob if you already know how enjoyable a stick on the open prairie is. How long have you been smoking?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You must be more than a complete noob if you already know how enjoyable a stick on the open prairie is. How long have you been smoking?
Started a couple of years ago but didn't really get rolling until this past summer.
The prairie tends to get a little windy at times but I just tuck in behind the house (when it's warm) or in the garage (when it's cold). Needless to say, there have been a lot of hours spent in the garage as of late. Drives the wife crazy when I sit out there half the night, but it's just so darn peaceful.

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Started a couple of years ago but didn't really get rolling until this past summer.
The prairie tends to get a little windy at times but I just tuck in behind the house (when it's warm) or in the garage (when it's cold). Needless to say, there have been a lot of hours spent in the garage as of late. Drives the wife crazy when I sit out there half the night, but it's just so darn peaceful.
Lots of home rollers here. I've decided to start dabbling in rolling. Plenty of threads dedicated to the subject. Welcome a lot of great people here .