What's new

Noob from IN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

Noob here. Got in to cigars last fall after my wife picked up a desktop humidor and a Olivia sampler pack for my wedding gift. Didn’t smoke much this winter and am getting back into now that the weather is getting better here in the Midwest.

A question for everyone out there. Started reading up on Wineadors. Most the info is on New Air and Whynter. I have some hotel points and could pick up a Cusinart wine cooler (CWC-1600). Is that something that would work to store cigars in?

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Welcome to the group! Did a auick google search on that model #, and according to Amazon, its thermoelectric cooled, so as long as it seals, it would be ideal for cigars!!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the group! Did a auick google search on that model #, and according to Amazon, its thermoelectric cooled, so as long as it seals, it would be ideal for cigars!!

Thanks for looking it up. Meant to put a link.

Appreciate your input!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Additionally, when considering Humidification media, I'd go with either Heartfelt Beads, or Boveda packs.... Or both!!

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from another noob here in North Idaho
Lots of real knowledgeable folks here.I don't think there is anything about cigars, cigar storage,cigar smoking or history that someone here can't answer .
This is a polite respectful and civil forum enjoy!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from NJ!

Look into the New Air CC-300. They are so nice, had to buy it twice. IMO. Sure other BOTL will have other advice, Cooler D'ors, Tupperware Ect.
I’ve looked at that. I’ve traveled a lot for work and have accumulated some points so I won’t be spending any money out of pocket.

It’s between the Cuisinart and Whynter CHC 122BD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve looked at that. I’ve traveled a lot for work and have accumulated some points so I won’t be spending any money out of pocket.

It’s between the Cuisinart and Whynter CHC 122BD

Don't know much about those units. Make your informed decision. Suerte (Good Luck) Welcome..

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Welcome fellow Hoosier, where abouts in IN are ya? I reside in Mooresville, but I work PT at Smoker's Choice in Brownsburg, stop in and see me. We have the "Biggest Humidor In The Midwest."

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome fellow Hoosier, where abouts in IN are ya? I reside in Mooresville, but I work PT at Smoker's Choice in Brownsburg, stop in and see me. We have the "Biggest Humidor In The Midwest."
I’m up north, just south of Elkhart. I’ll try to stop by if I’m in the area!