What's new

Noob From Indiana

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sayin hello! Iv smoked cigars for several years, but it's only been within the last year that I have searched out some good sticks. I have really enjoyed learning about tobacco and it's process to become handmade cigars. A few of my fav smokes are the Alec Bradley Family Blend, Nat Sherman Timeless Nicaraguan, and DE Undercrown. I joined BOTL to learn more about cigars and therefore appreciate them more, as well as, connect with others that share the same passion maybe even meet up with some members in my area. I would like to do a little trading at some point, but I need to aquire some sticks worth trading haha. Anyway, hope everyone has a great evening or day depending on when you read this!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Damn.... You aren't to far from me. I used to take weekend trip to The Herot. I live in Fort Wayne. We have a local cigar club here and we get together once a month. If you are ever around look me up. Welcome to the board brother!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
This month it is actually this Saturday. Next month I think it's the 14th. Just PM me if your ever around. I am usually free on the weekends.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from ATL. That timeless is a great stick!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Welcome to the board! Another Hoosier here. I went to Ball State so I enjoyed a few good times at the Herot as well. Haven't been back to campus since my graduation. I hear it has changed quite a bit in the last few years