What's new

Noob from Nebraska

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Your original post was deleted because you were advertising a product when you were not a sponsor of the site....as was the plug to your site in this thread that I just deleted.

That being said, welcome aboard!

So, Pat, sign up as a sponsor!!! I think you might find that the members here are generous and loyal to sponsors.

And welcome!

pcozad1

pcozad1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send David a PM
I sent dave a pm never heard back . Maybe its not something they want as a sponsor ? It might be over of my advertising budget anyway. I got some free advertizing here from a local paper http://www.tradewestonline.com They are doing another one in a different paper and two in nebraska tourist info mags. He is a freelance writer that works where I got my business cards made. He asked if he could do an acticle on me . UUUUUH yes Pat

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
David Is a busy guy, I'm sure he'll get back you either way. Maybe you could post pictures of your guitars in your profile albums so we could check em out. However this is a great brother hood of guys who love cigars and the hobbies that come along with em.

pcozad1

pcozad1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
David Is a busy guy, I'm sure he'll get back you either way. Maybe you could post pictures of your guitars in your profile albums so we could check em out. However this is a great brother hood of guys who love cigars and the hobbies that come along with em.
Thank you. I think there are alot of people out there like me that just dont know about computers and forums. I never knew there was such a place and what it was for. I started putting some pictures in my file last night , will post more . Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Pat