What's new

NOOB on Deck

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Hello everyone my name is Brian I still consider myself new to this wonderful world of Cigar's. I'm 28 yrs old currently serving in the USN at COMUSNAVCENT in Bahrain. I've been interested in Cigar's for quite sometime and I'd love to learn more about this hobby that seems to consumes my pay check. I'm also looking for the most money efficent way to store my cigars in different climates since Uncle Sam allows me to travel every 1-4 years. I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of this forum, so far it has provided me with some great knowlege.

V/r
Brian

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Welcome aboard. (No pun intended) Glad to have you and thank you for everything you do.
:usaflag:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome.

I've been to Bahrain. That was after I had served at FLEASWTRACENPAC. (I win the acronym contest!) How much do Cubans cost you there?

Clint
USN 82-88

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Welcome.

I've been to Bahrain. That was after I had served at FLEASWTRACENPAC. (I win the acronym contest!) How much do Cubans cost you there?

Clint
USN 82-88
I've been to the LCDH at the seef mall and singles ranged from $5 for a H Upmann upwards of $30 for other's. And from what I've read LCDH's may or may not sell the real deal's. So me being a Newbie I couldn't tell the difference between real/fake or NC/CC.