What's new

Noob Review For Fun

Xingpao

Tobacco Whore
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Reposting from the beer of the day thread although truncated a bit.

Thought someone might find the review mildly entertaining, and I might do more for fun. Feel free to be unkind if called for. I'll do better next time, but I enjoyed noting my thoughts as I smoked.

Tiny Rocky Patel vintage 1999 Connecticut given to me by a friend. He didn't think much of it and wanted my critique.

Fiery beginning with little taste. Last bit of the first third producing some vague, sour notes... burning fast! Second third making me glad I got the friend buying better cigars. Taste seems to be settling in, but so muted that palate craving a real cigar. Mild vanilla coming in, but smoking so fast I'll get maybe 3 minutes of that at most. Last third delivering a stronger, creamy flavor, but still missing the boat. Reminds me of an Acid blondie with a fifth the flavor and taste and a smoke time about half. Turned bitter at the end. Made me want to lick something with some gusto... Feel better about my MK Ultra order suddenly.

Xingpao

Tobacco Whore
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Haha its true. cigars are all about some great tastes just like some other things. Some leave you hanging and some deliver. POW