What's new

Noobie

taltos

token irishman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a noobie. I like Irish whiskey, good bourbon, Canadian whiskey, and good beer. Enough of the crap-I am addicted to cheap cigars such as Quorum, Don Manuel(house brand of Factory Direct Cigars in Reno), Don Elias (available at CI ant the T**word). Also enjoy Onyx, Fuente Curly Tails, Padron Fumas, and anything by El Titan. Also anything out of Ybor City should taste good. Like Danish pipe weed. Former Marne 1980-84 active duty as a srb clerk at PI. Left as Cpl. 84-86 inactive reserve. Live north of Boston, love the Pats and the Sox. Used to love the Bruins until the strike. Have not followed the Celtics since Larry Bird. Graduate of Dartmouth and have a masters degree from Fordham University(economics). Later earned a second masters in management from Webster(military members will recognize the school) when I was in the USMC. Hope that I can contribute to the group. Paul:riflefire

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome to BOTL ...Saugus!! Home the the Hilltop Steakhouse...mmmmm

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There was a great line out of Blazzing Saddles my buddy Murphy likes to use. "We'll take the Ch**ks and N***ers, but leave the Irish".

All are welcome here, this is a good home. Glad to have ya.

:welcome:

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Welcome Paul!!! We'll have to get you off them Quorum cigars. I read a review about them once and I believe it went something like " tastes like a deep fried sheep turd......" I got a funny feeling if you hang around here long enough that you'll be off them in no time!