What's new

Noooooo....!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yeah, really sucks. Had really nice age on it. I tried to wipe it off and wouldn't come off. I haven't even tried an anejo yet.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Is the anejo more prone to this than opus? I have opus from 2010 with the cedar still on never seen this?
i have, god willing, never had that on an opus, but it is kinda common with the anejo. pop the boxes and pull the cedar before you bury them.

and it wouldn't wipe off at ALL? i probably would have been dumb enough to smoke it anyway. o)

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I probably would've wiped it the best i could and froze it for a couple days then put it in the fridge and then boxed it in a separate small humi or container and then smoked it. But that's just me. Who knows it could smoke well or clean your system out lol never know

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I learned by lesson, the hard way. This one was pretty bad. I tried to scrap off the mold with my finger nail and still didn't come off. I took off all the cedar wrapped cigars.

I also have a cigar in a tube with cedar inside, how do you guys store tubo cigars?

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I learned by lesson, the hard way. This one was pretty bad. I tried to scrap off the mold with my finger nail and still didn't come off. I took off all the cedar wrapped cigars.

I also have a cigar in a tube with cedar inside, how do you guys store tubo cigars?
I remove from tubes and check cedar sleeve and under it also then I put it back on with a cigar label and store it without the tube. Has worked well for me.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
What about ribbon around the foot of the cigar? Has anyone had trouble with them causing mold issues, anyone know if its okay to age cigars and leave the ribbon on?