What's new

North Carolina Charlotte April 17 - 21

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Wigwam, don't waste your time with Durham, I live there but work in Raleigh, all that goes on in Durham is gangs and crime, the city is getting really bad unfortunately. That's why I am moving to Raleigh, plus its closer to work. Call me when you are in the area if you need directions or anything PM me if you need the number (thanks Moro). You are able to drink at the shop as well but we don't provide, so bring whatever spirits you may wish to enjoy.

Last edited:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Wigwam, don't waste your time with Durham, I live there but work in Raleigh, all that goes on in Durham is gangs and crime, the city is getting really bad unfortunately. That's why I am moving to Raleigh, plus its closer to work. Call me when you are in the area if you need directions or anything (xxx)xxx-xxxxx is my cell and (xxx)xxx-xxxx IS work. You are able to drink at the shop as well but we don't provide, so bring whatever spirits you may wish to enjoy.
Dave, ye probably'd rather PM yer number because anyonecan see it and call ye (including spammers, trolls,...).