What's new

North Carolina HERF / Crowned Heads Event at JR Mooresville - May 21

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
We're gonna start the herf at 11 am. I may need to leave around 1:00 or 1:30, so this way I at least get to hang out for a couple hours. Also, this way they don't run of stuff early.

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
My wife and I will be out there for the Nascar All Star race with my brother and sister in-law. I might be able to swing it. Anything nice for the ladies to do around Mooresville? My wife likes historic downtown shopping places.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
My wife and I will be out there for the Nascar All Star race with my brother and sister in-law. I might be able to swing it. Anything nice for the ladies to do around Mooresville? My wife likes historic downtown shopping places.
There's South Park Mall in Charlotte that is very high end. About 30 mins from Mooresville. There's also Lake Norman Antique Mall nearby. Ask @squaresoft about nearby malls as he lives in Mooresville.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I wont be able to be up there till 12:30 prolly since I work until noon on Saturdays, but I will be there. @JZBdano Mooresville has a small downtown area like 5-10 min from JR with some antique/boutique/clothing etc. shops on main st.
http://www.downtownmooresville.com/shopping.html

there's also Davidson a couple exits down (ext.30) that has a small downtown area and Birkdale an exit past that (ext.25) which has more main stream stuff like gap/pottery barn/etc. as well as some other boutiquey places

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
No high end places please. Its my turn to blow the budget.
I wont be able to be up there till 12:30 prolly since I work until noon on Saturdays, but I will be there. @JZBdano Mooresville has a small downtown area like 5-10 min from JR with some antique/boutique/clothing etc. shops on main st.
http://www.downtownmooresville.com/shopping.html

there's also Davidson a couple exits down (ext.30) that has a small downtown area and Birkdale an exit past that (ext.25) which has more main stream stuff like gap/pottery barn/etc. as well as some other boutiquey places
Thanks, main street looks nice. I will check our schedule tonight and if there are no plans I will be there.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
So I'll be there, probably late since i work Saturdays and it's a bit of a drive, but I'll be there

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
woooo, would it be possible to get a headcount so i know how much to bring? :3

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
lol im just thinking that the only sticks i have larger numbers of are all CH stuff...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'll be there. It's the first time I'll be off when everyone else is too so I'm excited to put some faces together with the names. I'll bring some homerolls too @Hopduro, maybe you can critique some for me...

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I'll be there. It's the first time I'll be off when everyone else is too so I'm excited to put some faces together with the names. I'll bring some homerolls too @Hopduro, maybe you can critique some for me...
Haha yes
Can't wait brother!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk