What's new

North East Fall Herf

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hey All,

So it looks like I'll actually be home for a bit this fall and would like to put together a North East Herf so we could all meet up in a group and hang. I've been very fortunate this year in getting to meet some of the great brothers here while out on the road and would love to continue with meeting my at home folks! I'm open to suggestions for place and time. I was thinking Mid November (Sat 21st perhaps) at a central location for everyone. There are a lot of great shops we could hit with lounges (Federal in NH comes to mind but 'm sure there are many more that would work for everyone). I for one am willing to drive a bit for this if needed! So let's get this rolling .. thoughts? Ideas? Who's in? Let's do this!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'm in Toronto for that weekend.

Federal is good or even Habanos in Pawtucket if New Haven is too far for the Boston/NH area folk

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
New Haven could be cool as well. Let's get some more folks and some more ideas and nail this one down. If there's another weekend that works better for everyone it's still totally flexible as well.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
New Haven would work for me. Owl Shop is good, though after about 9pm it turns into a Yale/hipster hangout. As long as we went sometime during the day, it'd be great.

Sent from my iPhone

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
just found out where Owl Shop is and it's almost 2 hours away from me and probably not possible unless I book a trip around it to NJ or Philly. Will figure it out when we finalize a date.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
The Hipster/Owl Shop thing is real, it's best to skedaddle when the sun goes down. Providence area is cool for me, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm going to do some scouting tomorrow and hit Regency Cigars in East Greenwich RI and see how the new lounge is. They're doing a monster event there for halloween so I figured why not head there for the afternoon. Might be another option for us.