What's new

Northeast BMW programming

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If anyone in New England has a BMW and wants programming done I have the factory BMW programming tools and software. Some of the more common requested mods are:

- Removal of seatbelt warnings/chime
- Removal of iDrive disclaimer
- Window/Mirror settings
- Euro MDM/Transmission software (M5/M6 only)
- Light modifications (removal of amber side markers, angel eyes as DRL)

You can check out some of the programming options on bmwcoders.com. Let me know what you wand done and any BOTL get a 50% discount on coding (normally $100).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone in New England has a BMW and wants programming done I have the factory BMW programming tools and software. Some of the more common requested mods are:

- Removal of seatbelt warnings/chime
- Removal of iDrive disclaimer
- Window/Mirror settings
- Euro MDM/Transmission software (M5/M6 only)
- Light modifications (removal of amber side markers, angel eyes as DRL)

You can check out some of the programming options on bmwcoders.com. Let me know what you wand done and any BOTL get a 50% discount on coding (normally $100).
Hey Bud,

I'd like to get some coding done(by today if possible). Where are you located?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Can you, or do you know someone who can, re-program a beemer as well as a bimmer?

I have a BMW R1200CLC motorcycle designed to idle at 900 RPM. I would love to program it to idle at 1100 RPM like other beemer models. When you let off the throttle, the thing tends to dive down past 900, and by the time it recovers it dies. This is a common quirk of the model. If it could be re-programmed, there would be plenty of takers.

Email me via that model designation at gmail dot com.

\TIA