What's new

Northern CA Yearly Herf! April 24

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Attention Northern California BOTL's and all who want to come out:

The Sacramento Cigar Society is proud to present our annual Northern California Herf, sponsered by Tobacco Road, on Saturday April 24th at 2pm. This will be held Hangar 17 (1630 S St, Sacramento, CA, 95814) on the back patio. We will have contests such as longest ash and power herf and a Texas Holdem game. Also we will have a raffle and rum tasting. I hope to see some of you there. Please send me a note if you want to attend so we have a guestamite on the amount of people that will be attending. I hope to see some of you there!

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Bumping this since it is getting close. This is getting exciting as I have a lot of manufacturers and vendors donating (CAO, LFD, Illusione, Gran Habano, Perdomo, Gurkha, Alec Bradley, CI, Cigars.com, Tobacco Road, Tower Pipes and Cigars, Cigar Magazine, Emmerson Cigars, among others). Also we have alcohol vendors doing rum tasting. Our list of vendors continues to grow as more contact us. If anyone is interested in coming please let me know, would love to see some of you there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Joe!

Do you know if you have to be 21 to be there? I understand alcohol is a part of the festivities. I just want to make sure. Thanks

-Aaron

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe,

Definitely, I understand. The day I turn 21 I'm going to have one, great cigar and an alcoholic beverage. Until then.... Patience will pay off.

Have a great time!
-Aaron

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
We had a GREAT event last Saturday. Had upwards of 80 people and gave away 600+ cigars. Mark from Tower and Zee from Tobacco Road attended as well as reps from CAO and Altadis. Also had 2 Jack Daniel's girls there. The Power Herf contest was pretty entertaining. We raffled off boxes of LP9's, JDN Dark Corjo, Cruzados, LFD Double Ligeros, lighters, ashtrays, and many more stuff. Everyone who came got something from the raffle as well as a small goodie bag. Now to start planning next year.