What's new

Northern Colorado This weekend

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Just a quick FYI to any Colorado/Wyoming brothers out there. I'll be in Ft.Collins, Colorado this weekend and the beginning of next week. I'd love to get together with anyone in the area and should be available to doso Saturday or Monday.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Man, bad timing. I hafta leave for Eugene this weekend. Otherwise I'd trek North to meet up. What do you have going on in Ft. Collins?

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
One of my best friends grew up there and is now getting married at home. She's been living in Lansing Michigan for the past few years so it will be great to be around her and her family together again.

My parents live in Wellington though, and I'm in that area at least 3 or 4 times a year. Maybe we can meet up around Christmas when I'm back there again... LMK

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Kurtdesign1 said:
One of my best friends grew up there and is now getting married at home. She's been living in Lansing Michigan for the past few years so it will be great to be around her and her family together again.

My parents live in Wellington though, and I'm in that area at least 3 or 4 times a year. Maybe we can meet up around Christmas when I'm back there again... LMK
We could arrange a Colorado mini herf!!!! Let me know, I would like to get together with you and Moglman for a Christmas toast & smoke!
Sorry I missed you this latest trip, but with the boys football and getting ready to ship some cows, Ft. Collins was just too far for a day!

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I'm completely up for it! Maybe we could come up with somewhere in the middle of where all 3 of us will be. i know FT. Collins is non smoking, but perhaps somewhere around Longmont or something.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
damn! one weekend too late. just got all moved in down here in albuquerque for my internship.

TYLER

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'm definitely in. This sounds like a great time to get the Rocky Mountain group together. I'm sure we can find a nice centrally located, cigar friendly location for a herf.