What's new

Nosotros Worldwide Release Wrap-Up

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Jamie, excellant assessment of the night with Dion. Talking about cigars and his love of the leaf was definately an education for me.

Dion sharing his thoughts, opinions and love of all the other subjects we talked about that night was a real treat too!

Smoking a stogie with you and Dion made it a night I will not forget for a long time my friend!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks for the updates, sir. Sounds like you guys had a blast. I'll be acquiring a 5-pack of the Nosotros.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I just ordered a Nosotros line sampler as well as a 6 cigar sampler of the NHC/Tatuaje collaboration cigar. Sounds like you had a blast.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Dion suggested smoking a couple and letting the remainder rest for another 30, especially the corona and corona larga.

the remaining sizes should be in within the month if I remember correctly.

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I had a great time as well at the event (even though I was in a bit of a cloud from the meds). One of these time I'll have to meet you Zen.

knokmdwn

La Punta
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dion suggested smoking a couple and letting the remainder rest for another 30, especially the corona and corona larga.

the remaining sizes should be in within the month if I remember correctly.
He suggested 30 days, weeks, ???

I have a box coming and generally am a pretty big fan of letting new smokes rest.....usually 6 months. LOL, I am pretty anxious to try this one on for size though!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Sounds like a sweet time!! I'll need to find a couple Nosotros in the next few weeks. Maybe Dion will make it to the-middle-of-ass-nowhere, Japan sometime ... Ya think?

MP.

Doesn't buy Altadis
Rating - 96.2%
37   1   0
Great blog post man. It sounds like a sweet time. I can't wait to get my hands on these. Seems like we've all been waiting forever.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just tried the Nosotros Robusto. It's very good but, as you can imagine, very young right now. I'm guessing these will really shine with some time to rest. Nice appearance (although maybe a little more rustic than the original Illusione and Cruzado) and was firmly packed. Fairly tight draw but it loosened up some after a while. Lots of herbal and cedary notes. Didn't pick up a lot of spiciness or complexity, but a worthwhile smoke nonetheless.