What's new

Not new but gone for a bit

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all Brothers and Sisters.

I am going to first start out by saying....I am not a new member here or to cigars....just been away for awhile. Also give the small disclaimer that this is not all going to be a feel good post.

As some of you know, I was a pedestrian struck by a car about a year ago, and suffered from minor body damage but had a concussion which at the time did not seem that bad. But as time went on it was apparent that it was much worse that I and the Dr's thought. Next Thursday I go in for the 2nd half of my neuro psyc test to determine the amount of brain loss (doctor speak for brain damage) I have.

During the past year, I met few brothers at a herf, got hit by bomb a time or two(I may have brain damage...but I still remember some things and making notes helps), sent a bomb or two, learned a ton from all of you and started to get to know a few of you. Then all a sudden I disappeared, for that I do apologize for and the only explanation that can sum it all up easy...went though a lot of personal stuff.

I hope I will be about more here and get the chance to meet with people and share the time.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Welcome back brother. Hoping that you had a good weekend and that your Dr.'s will be able to help you get back to you old self.