What's new

'Nother try at a Tampa Herf

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
OK folks, I'm trying this again. Calling all Tampa (and those close) brothers. It's closing in on the end of the year and I've managed to get through the year without blowing through my personal time so I'm planning on taking the Friday and Monday bracketing my birthday (the 22nd) off. So I'm looking at the 20th-23rd. I have to clear things with the wife to make sure she hasn't made any plans, but I'd like to try to put something together during this time.

So, chime in with when you are avialable and when you would prefer to get together. I'm thinking of Famous Cigars and Elite Jazz Bar over on US 19, but there is also Blue Smoke on 580, Grillsmith Restaurant across from the Countryside mall which has an outdoor area that I can probably get set up for us with enough notice and I'm sure any other number of places. Hell, if there's enough interest I could even convince the wife to let me put together a poker game on the Florida room... So, let's hear it, who wants to get together for some drinks and smokes?

MangoMike
Pharmgator
Smoothdraw
UFGators
ClockworkDragonfly

I'm talking to you guys! As well as anyone else in the Tampa-area. Sorry, but I couldn't find a search function that would give me the folks in the area.

Chime in!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Damn Bro, it just isn't in the cards. My wife and I leave for NC on the Wing on the 19th, and will probably be heading home on the 22nd, arriving the 23rd. I've never been to Herf anywhere, and it doesn't look like I'll make this one. Sorry, but don't give up on me....

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Dang it. OK, here's what we'll do. I'll still meet up with anyone that wants to the dates I mentioned above, but let's everyone look at your schedules and pick something between now and Christmas where we can get together.

I'm gone the night before Thanksgiving through the following Monday. Beyond that, with enough notice I'm free just about whenever.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Nothing's happened yet. I'm waiting for enough feedback from the Florida (tampa-ish, but others are more than welcome) to put something together. I got your PM on the upcomming local herf Aaron, but I'm really interested in getting the BOTL.org group together.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Jason, I got your PM, but I never saw this thread. We were on vacation when it was created. I have every other weekend off in November. I am off this coming weekend (Nov 4/5) then pretty much every other weekend after that until the end of the year. I don't drink, but I'd love to take all the poker money you have set aside.