What's new

Now is the time to stock up on ammo

JasonbaysWv

Rookie
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Our walmarts stay out of hangun ammo because it's the cheapest around. We have a gander mountain but their at least 2-4$ a box higher. Cabelas opens up here in charleston this Thursday so waiting to see how their pricing is.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Great another bout of "get it while I can". *sigh* I have a solution to this BS but this isn't the place to mention my solution.
Feel free to let us know how youu feel. I'm sure we'll all agree:grin:

At least us firearms guys anyway

Last edited:

carholio

Carl
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I don't know but isn't every day a day to stock up?

People that have been shooting for any length of time should know that things happen, ammo prices go up and sometimes it's hard to find. If you pick up a 100pack or three from wally world every week you are going to accumulate a decent stash.

Buy it cheap and stack it deep. I don't think you can ever have too much ammo. I'm still shooting SA battle pack 5.56 from the 90's. Back then it was $300 shipped for a 2700 round tub or $36 for a 300 round battle pack. Yeah, i bought a bunch.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Remember to if your stock piling ammo to keep it in a dry place. Corrosion will ruin good rounds. The big rubber maid tubs with some silica packs work really well. Or your left over kitty litter, unwetted of course.