What's new

NUB cigars

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I enjoy the Maduo and Habano. The Maduro was the first cigar that really made me sit up and take notice of the flavors. I'll never forget that. In the last few years I've shifted away from larger ring gauges. I still have a few in the humidor, my have to revisit...

Dan
The nub maduro sounds interesting. Never smoked a nub but see lots of guys at my local B&M smoking them all the time
Go with the one that's a torpedo if you give em a shot. The 464T I think is what its called. Those aren't bad and the torpedo makes it more comfortable to smoke. IMO.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It seems like I may be one of the few that enjoys the nub - especially the Habano and Cameroon, but then again I'm a big fan of the Oliva (especially V series). My go to smokes are usually a robusto or corona, but I find it funny that younger smokers today think the 6x60 cigars are wonderful but they stay away from the 4x64 because it isn't long enough. I've smoked a nub while someone smoked a bigger size cigar and the nub almost always takes longer to smoke, which is the surprising given that it doesn't look like much.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the NUB Habano. haven't tried any others yet. It is a short stick, but does take a good while to smoke. I believe that is the idea. Capture the cigar's "sweet spot".

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I like Nub cigars, but not too frequently. When I got into smoking, the Nub Connecticut was my go to. Mild, creamy, big ring gauge. Now that I've tried more flavorful cigars, it's hard to go back. Occasionally, I'll have a Nub Maduro if I'm short for time, but that's about it.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Great responses. Thanks gents. I will be giving my remaining 2 NUBS to friends of mine that dont commonly smoke cigars at the Giants game this weekend. Im sure they will enjoy them as they enjoy cigars picked up at places that dont even keep cigars in HUMIs (gas stations etc).

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've had a couple that weren't bad. I'd smoke em if there was nothing else around or if someone gave me one but as far as seeking them out or buying them specifically, there are much better cigars for the same (or less) money imo.
^ This.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I truly enjoy NUBs when I'm driving with the top off in the Jeep. I try and keep some around to use as gifts or if someone comes over and I don't want to give them one of my good cigars.

They were my cigar of choice for awhile. The Habano especially. Then I grew into more expensive tastes.

You can find good deals on CigarMonster almost every day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have smoked probably a dozen or so. The last couple the wrappers started splitting. My B&M offered to replace them but I don't believe it had anything to do with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I'll pass on NUBs. Had one for free and while the flavor wasn't bad it didn't really pop for me either. Add in the fact that I found the draw to be tight and the RG to be uncomfortable and these are a solid no for me.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The nubs were one of my go to's back in the day. And still seek them especially when golfing! But I don't even have any in my humi at this point.

Heath

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I really like the NUB Habano. haven't tried any others yet. It is a short stick, but does take a good while to smoke. I believe that is the idea. Capture the cigar's "sweet spot".

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
On its way

9505 5000 2153 3322 0003 48

It's 2 day. Should hit ya soon