What's new

Nubbing cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes a cigars so good I don't want it end. When it comes to nubbing cigars, statistically I've noticed it happens more often with shorter vitolas. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this similarily?
Also can someone recommend me a nub holder.. I've tried using my perfect draw but it just doesn't work out too well

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have nubbed cigars with a pipetool, the pointy bit is not really sharp enough and isn't serated so you really have to push the tool through it so it can cause some damage to the wrapper. This example is a small vitola (half corona), but I would do the same with any vitola except for thinner cigars like lanceros where there isnt a lot of surface area to put force on.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have nubbed cigars with a pipetool, the pointy bit is not really sharp enough and isn't serated so you really have to push the tool through it so it can cause some damage to the wrapper. This example is a small vitola (half corona), but I would do the same with any vitola except for thinner cigars like lanceros where there isnt a lot of surface area to put force on.

View attachment 174628

The many uses of a czech tool.