Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Bitting Brew

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
So far we've narrowed it down to Azucar in Jersey City and Bitting Brew.

Azucar has a real nice atmosphere, great food and a nice smoking lounge upstairs. We could spend sometime around the bar area and smoke. Eat and move up into the lounge or stay at the bar area.

Bitting Brew has a nice large bar and a large eating area, Tom can go into more detail, I was only there once. I believe the smoking lounge Fume is close to BB, we could go there afterwards.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
JJs is a brewpub so you would be sitting at a bar.

Azucar sounds like it has more of a lounge which would be nice.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Groups can be easily accommodated. Please call early for reservations for parties of 2 or more

Above was quoted from their Jersey City site, are we covered here fellas ?

Also interesting Dress code: Smart Casual (No shorts, no sleeveless shirts for men, no sneakers, no hats in the dining room) Guess my Reeboxs will stay home. Guess my idea of Jersey City is wrong.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm pretty sure the reservations are only for the dinning room, but I will call ahead once we get a final count. Last time I was there, the lounge area was just first come.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Thanks Larry. I was just making sure. Hate to go 4 hours to be told there booked up. Lived in Maryland my whole life and don't think I have been this far north. So close to NYC, never set foot in NY either, weird, I know. Looking forward to meeting all soon.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Headbanger said:
Thanks Larry. I was just making sure. Hate to go 4 hours to be told there booked up. Lived in Maryland my whole life and don't think I have been this far north. So close to NYC, never set foot in NY either, weird, I know. Looking forward to meeting all soon.
I hear ya. Never been to NYC???? You'll be about a stones throw away.

Should be fun, this place is real nice.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Poni said:
I hear ya. Never been to NYC???? You'll be about a stones throw away.

Should be fun, this place is real nice.

I know, I know Larry, Never even crossed the NY state line. I have been west to So Cal, Vegas several times, been to Florida Keys, Orlando, Jacksonville, Myrtle Beach SC, Nags Head NC, etc. but never north of say central PA or south NJ. I guess my compass does not point North at all.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
[-]Guys, I'm not going to be able to make this one. Something came up, my apologies. I can still get you guys the room.[/-]

Move along, nothing to see here. :ballbounc

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Now what could you be doing that takes precedence over a day of smoking cigars and bull shitting?

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Poni said:
Guys, I'm not going to be able to make this one. Something came up, my apologies. I can still get you guys the room.
Bite your tounge, PONI IS BACK IN!!!!