What's new

NY/NJ/PA J&R August 31st Noon

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
For the folks following the thread, Nats was too much of a burden for the PA folks, so we are moving this back to J&R, noon August 31st.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
NYC is really not much farther for me than J-R's TBH, and I have heard good things, so I am in. The only day I am completely unavailable is 8/16, though 8/17 is shaky too.

If any of the central NJ boys (or anyone else for that matter) wanna meet at one of the park-and-ride stations to head into the city on the NE Corr, I'd be down for that.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'd be down for that, depending on the date. August is filling up quick for me. I was there a few times back in the 2000s when it was on 5th Ave. They used to hold events on random Wednesday nights that were a great time. Jay, I would pick up the NEC in New Brunswick and head in so we should be able to hop the same train together.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I will be in NYC August 6th-11th and might have time on the 10th in my trip to come to a herf. Would be my first herf all around haha and not even in my own state. Dont plan around me though because i dont know for sure if i can fit it in but it is a possibility that day

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
i'm not around the weekend of Aug 9-10, but if that's a good date for the rest of the fellas, enjoy. I'm probably around for the weekend of the 23rd tho... Never been to Nat Sherman Townhouse so I can't say, but are they OK with a group of us bringing our own smokes and taking over the joint?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
The Cigar Inn is a great spot too. You only buy one stick and can use their nice back area or front area and they have some nice eye candy.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
The Cigar Inn is a great spot too. You only buy one stick and can use their nice back area or front area and they have some nice eye candy.
X2 on Cigar Inn. They have a bigger lounge to sit in with a group of guys than Nat Sherman. Nat Sherman's is nice to check out but it has limited seats. Is there a date yet?

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
We will be up on the farm for the county fair that weekend. Have to miss this one. Sorry.

Edit: Turns out we will now be moving....

Last edited: