What's new

Nyc Bbq

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
With all the threads you whore out, something is bound to go awry in at least one of them.

Thanks dad

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
How'd you guess? I have ribs & corn on the cob on the grill right now. A few gallons of potato salad also. Unfortunately it'll be all gone by this evening. I could take a picture though... <G>

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Actually, I decided to just post a picture instead; that way everybody could see it. So here's a small Texas BBQ rib. It was my son's plate and he's a light eater, plus he didn't want any of the corn on the cob. <G> I'd have taken a pic of the whole thing on the grill, but I'd rather eat. Besides don't wanna make y'all too jealous.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
well then your friends need to get a clue, just cause its in a black and hispanic neighborhood, doesn't mean its seedy or a shady spot. i'm sorry if this comes off as an attack on you josh, its not, and i did interpret it as, black/hispanic neighborhood watchout.. thats not what you meant, then i apologize.
I never meant to insinuate the demographics of the neighborhood is what made it shady. I appreciate the comments, and I also realized shortly after posting the post how it sounded, and like I said, that's not how I want to come off, cause quite frankly, that's not how I am.

so anyway, hopefully that's that!

Tom...sorry, hopefully threadjack over!:rofl:

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I never meant to insinuate the demographics of the neighborhood is what made it shady. I appreciate the comments, and I also realized shortly after posting the post how it sounded, and like I said, that's not how I want to come off, cause quite frankly, that's not how I am.

so anyway, hopefully that's that!

Tom...sorry, hopefully threadjack over!:rofl:

yes, thats that :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are you Texas and Kansas CIty boys really going to let them tell you there is good barbeque in New York City?
:rofl: I was really just feeling sorry for them and feeling grateful that I live in a part of the country with fantastic food, everywhere.