What's new

NYC Dec 4& 5

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have to make a trip to New York City next week. I am done business wise at noon on Friday and trying to book flight home. Any reason to stay over till Sat? Ave of the Americas.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Chuck, I'll be pissed if you don't stay over to Sat. so we can get together!! I have to be at the church Saturday afternoon but I already got the go ahead from the wifey. PM coming your way.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Rats. I will see if I can alter the flight. I had a short window as the draconian bankers I am meeting seem to be out of money and wanted me there today. I will let you guys know on Monday. I am at the Marriot Marquis at Times Square but up to my ass in Bankers till Friday noon.

Cigahs

Famous Warrior
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
De La Concha Tobacconist
On 6th Ave, between 56th and 57th streets.
Tell Ron I said hello if you stop by.

Humberto

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
De La Concha Tobacconist
On 6th Ave, between 56th and 57th streets.
Tell Ron I said hello if you stop by.

Humberto
I work right over there, i'll have to check it out. I think i've walked by it.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
OK Guys. I can change my flight to leave on Saturday for a minor charge. Can we get togather Friday night? I will be done about noon and just need a place to hang my hat and a ride to JFK Saturday to catch a 2PM flight.

Cigars, NYC, Who is in?

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Rats. I will see if I can alter the flight. I had a short window as the draconian bankers I am meeting seem to be out of money and wanted me there today. I will let you guys know on Monday. I am at the Marriot Marquis at Times Square but up to my ass in Bankers till Friday noon.
The Marquis is an awesome place to stay!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
OK Guys. I can change my flight to leave on Saturday for a minor charge. Can we get togather Friday night? I will be done about noon and just need a place to hang my hat and a ride to JFK Saturday to catch a 2PM flight.

Cigars, NYC, Who is in?
Friday night, you're staying at my place! I'm working out the details for a place to go in the evening. I'll be available around 5. Gotta get the kiddies taken care of before I can go out and play!

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Well I see the DBs are starting to economize. The Waldorf Towers, Ritz Carlton, The Plaza and Four Seasons must be booked for the Big Three and Wall Street meetings.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Well I see the DBs are starting to economize. The Waldorf Towers, Ritz Carlton, The Plaza and Four Seasons must be booked for the Big Three and Wall Street meetings.
Shhhhhh. The prey, I mean target institution, may find out we are coming. Oh and staying at the Marriott is the reason we still have money to buy those that believed in Santa Claus

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Chuck,

Give me a call when you're done with your meeting and I can pick you up. We can grab some lunch and some smokes and make it back to Tuba's house.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
BTW, the preliminary plan is to go over to Havana Dreams in Queens to hang out and smoke stogies. They don't serve food there but we can order in whatever we want for dinner. I'm checking to see if we can use the downstairs lounge to have a friendly game of poker. On the way, we can make a side trip to J. Barbera's in Garden City, nice selection of smokes there!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Ok guys, we're going to go to Havana Dreams in Queens Friday night. I'll be getting there between 5:30 and 6:00. Who is going to come and meet up with us? So far its me, Eddie and Chuck along with my friends Brian and Steven.

Let's go NY/NJ crew!! I'll post up the link for those that need directions.