What's new

Nyc

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I will be in town on NYC over night. I am not sure of my whole timeline to meet up with anyone but let me know who might be willing. Also I need to know any cigar friendly places in NYC. I will be staying in Times Square.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I will be in town on NYC over night. I am not sure of my whole timeline to meet up with anyone but let me know who might be willing. Also I need to know any cigar friendly places in NYC. I will be staying in Times Square.
What is the date you will be in town?

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I fly in this Thursday and I am out this Friday. I have to a set up an account around mid town and then not much after that.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I know Eddie/Whitelightning is going to up on a mini herf with ya.
Oh Dave, you know me so well already.

Yes, John I'll be out of work by 10p.m. if that's not too late. I believe Merchants NY is cigar friendly as well as Club Macanudo. There is always Havana Dreams and Velvet. I'll try to get out earlier. Let me know if you want to stay in the city or not.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Oh Dave, you know me so well already.

Yes, John I'll be out of work by 10p.m. if that's not too late. I believe Merchants NY is cigar friendly as well as Club Macanudo. There is always Havana Dreams and Velvet. I'll try to get out earlier. Let me know if you want to stay in the city or not.
10 might be a bit late for me this trip. I am staying in Times Square, and I am working at Mt Sinai for 2 days. But I will be come to NYC on a regular basis after the new year. But I will pm you with my # and give me a ring when you get out.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
10 might be a bit late for me this trip. I am staying in Times Square, and I am working at Mt Sinai for 2 days. But I will be come to NYC on a regular basis after the new year. But I will pm you with my # and give me a ring when you get out.
I can't meet up with you this time around, but a little more advance notice and I would enjoy meeting up for a smoke! Shoot me a pm next time.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Had a chance to Meet up with Eddie last night as well as one of my coworkers. We headed out to Club Macanudo in NYC for several cigars and a few drinks. Thanks for meeting up with me Eddie.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Had a chance to Meet up with Eddie last night as well as one of my coworkers. We headed out to Club Macanudo in NYC for several cigars and a few drinks. Thanks for meeting up with me Eddie.
Great Brother right there (John). Had a great time and let me know when you're coming back down.