Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Sept 1 09
Time: 8 20 am
Finish time! 9 40 am
Temp: Cool 64 degs Sunny no wind
Drink: Water
Size: not sure maybe a pc
Prelight impresion. Very good shape(perfect). No flaws, perfect construction, firmness.
Cut w Palio.
Prelight draw: perfect draw. Sweet tabacco and light leather w cedar.

I was gifted this smoke from a fine BOTL and actually sent him a pm asking if he really sent a O.R. Joyo. I was in awe. There was no way this smoke wan't getting flame in the next few days(which it did)

1st few puffs showed light leather and clean aged tabacco. I immediately started thinking how this cigar could be that old with still a ton of character right off the bat.
1st 3rd:
More light leather, and black coffee. Very small amount of spice on the back of throat. Very very clean finish so far. Ash was slightly flakey, no touchups. I still can't get over how full flavor this cigar is for being so old.

2nd 3rd:
Hard to define every note everything seems to blend in wonderfully together with another. Ash held till 3 inches , has evened out and just fell when I went for next pic. The aroma off this cigar is orgasmic. I cant stop smelling the garage.

Final 3rd: Still holding a smooth/non flakey white/grey ash. 1 touch up. Smooth is what I wrote down. Still more light coffee now, very small leather, hints of roasted nuts and on the last puffs mint(which I love).
Final impressrions:

This cigar impressed the heck out of me. The whole time I was trying to scratch my head wondering how it could still have some punch, HUGE flavor/ body, and even a little Nic buzz! Just a wonderful example of a aged cigar.
Thanks to the brother that sent it. I know we have done alot of sales/trading and it makes me appreciate being here even more!:yes:
Thanks for reading guys!
Justin