What's new

OB-Left's Edgestar Build

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
There could be much worse problems than having it full.

Great job. How about a finished pic with the bling turned on!

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
How often does your winador run? i know its probably seasonal dependent, but if you kept your house at a reasonable temp would it run fairly often?

i second the request for a completely stocked bling picture

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Ok, when I put this together I ordered 3 double drawers and a couple of shelves. After they arrived I determined that I was never that good at tetris and decided to ditch the shelves (thanks Eric) in favor of getting 3 more double drawers. Have also added 1.5 lbs of HCM Beads. Here are a couple of pics. Picture one is the Edgestar with my waxing moon humidor on top. The red igloo is overflow.
100_0951.jpg
The second pic has the unit running, note white lite at top, and the computer fans (red) are on also.
100_0953.jpg
Third pic is just the top drawer. Drawer two if the AF drawer, three is ELO 3's and BOTL sticks, four Lot 23, and Oliva, five Ashton and PDR, six is for ISOMs, with other misc. sticks mixed in.
100_0954.jpg

I set my ETC to come on at 71 and to turn off at 68. Obviously how much it runs depends of the outside temperature. But in general the house is set at 75 deg and the unit will run for about 5 minutes twice each hour. Or at least the best I can tell. The drain tube water catch, has water in it, but I have never had to empty it as the level seems to stay pretty constant.

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Nice Job! Every edgestar I have seen on these boards have the company logo on the door like yours. Maybe I got a reject, but mine has nothing.

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Nice Job! Every edgestar I have seen on these boards have the company logo on the door like yours. Maybe I got a reject, but mine has nothing.
I just looked at mine. It seems that the logo is just a sticker. So either they didn't put it on yours, or someone took it off before you got it.