What's new

Obligatory intro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Philadelphia! Nice to have another Tat fan. :)
Thanks for having me brother! It's pretty easy to find some aged tats out here in Vegas at the B&M's... Most of the time they are so sparkly. Almost like they are covered in very fine diamond dust but not full out plume.

Still amazing smokes!

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Thanks for having me brother! It's pretty easy to find some aged tats out here in Vegas at the B&M's... Most of the time they are so sparkly. Almost like they are covered in very fine diamond dust but not full out plume.

Still amazing smokes!
You're gonna need to tell me more about the aged Tats you can find.
I've noticed that same sparkle you mentioned. Particularly on some of the TAAs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're gonna need to tell me more about the aged Tats you can find.
I've noticed that same sparkle you mentioned. Particularly on some of the TAAs.

Just picked up a box pressed cojonu 12 that was nice. I have about 5 or 6 TAA that were really nice but dulled out once the guy tossed them in a bag to get them home.

They also have a broadleaf collection box that I absolutely cleaned out of K222... Let me try to snap a pic.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Just picked up a box pressed cojonu 12 that was nice. I have about 5 or 6 TAA that were really nice but dulled out once the guy tossed them in a bag to get them home.

They also have a broadleaf collection box that I absolutely cleaned out of K222... Let me try to snap a pic.
Nice!
I just got some of the broadleaf in a box split here. If you can find more K222 or J21, please PM me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!
I just got some of the broadleaf in a box split here. If you can find more K222 or J21, please PM me.

They definitely have the J21's priced at 12.99 a stick.
Time for a few pics. The white spots are the light refracting. A video is better because as you roll the stick you can see it shimmering.

Also added a box pic.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Transfered to Vegas from Phoenix for work. Lived down in chandler Gilbert area. Riggs and Val Vista by basha HS... Man do I miss Phoenix!
I live in South Phoenix. I have friends out in Mesa / Gilbert it's a nice area. Not sure I could live in Vegas. Nice to visit.

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This is my ride! I can't help it if I am young at heart, most folks expect me to get on a HD and then are shocked to see an old man mount this steed and zoom off!st1300-03h.jpg

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
They definitely have the J21's priced at 12.99 a stick.
Time for a few pics. The white spots are the light refracting. A video is better because as you roll the stick you can see it shimmering.

Also added a box pic.
I like your style, bro. Just gonna let you know now... if you stick around BOTL for a while, you're gonna need more storage.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my ride! I can't help it if I am young at heart, most folks expect me to get on a HD and then are shocked to see an old man mount this steed and zoom off!View attachment 93533
Nice I like! Here's mine, out in the desert hills of Arizona / Nevada. The blue one was a 06 cbr600f4i, I put 60000 miles on her... That pic is of the Phoenix to Vegas ride.

The orange one is what I'm on now.

Attachments

Last edited: