What's new

October 26th at Famous/Leaf

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Gents I had a great time as usual. I hope the new faces continue to come to the herfs! It was nice meeting you, pat and john (and entourage). I do want to thank all the folks bringing boxes and all the sharing going on.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you guys had an awesome time! Sorry I missed it had a last minute minor crisis to attend to. but I will be at the next one and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
By the somones gotta help zoopy look at his god damn thumb? You know what it's to look at that and hold a burger and cookies down.......shit!
Sweet Jesus Bill! I am completing the paperwork on the restraining order tonight. I'm worried to bring my digits in your vicinity. I honestly thought you were going to gnaw on one of my fingers this afternoon.

Other than that unfortunate incident, it was a great time guys!

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
By the somones gotta help zoopy look at his god damn thumb? You know what it's to look at that and hold a burger and cookies down.......shit!
Sweet Jesus Bill! I am completing the paperwork on the restraining order tonight. I'm worried to bring my digits in your vicinity. I honestly thought you were going to gnaw on one of my fingers this afternoon.

Zoop hide you thumb while you type I don't want that thumb looking at my words....

Rating - 100%
65   0   0

Zoop hide you thumb while you type I don't want that thumb looking at my words....
Put him in the batchroom

Rating - 100%
231   0   0

Put him in the batchroom
Ha coffee cake thumbs! Thats what I was thinking when I wrote it

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
T'was a great time, I had a lot of fun and would def be down for the next one! Next time I know to bring more sticks for sharing lol but def a great time