October 7th Herf on Long Island

Should we make dinner reservations?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Ok boys, I'm organizing a herf out here on Long Island for October 7th, starting at 1 pm. Since the weather can be iffey that time of year, I'm not having it at Casa de Tuba. I'm going to hold it someplace out here on Long Island, probably Churchill's. When I get that straightened out, I'll post up information here for everyone that wants to attend. Depending on the weather, there MAY be a poker game at my place later in the day. It will have to be a decent night weather wise since we will have to play outside. I know that is the same weekend as the Land of Lincoln herf, but that's the weekend I have available. So check out your datebooks and let me know so I can plan accordingly!!

If you want to check the place out, here is a link to their site:
http://www.mdsteakhouse.com/cigar.php

I would offerup my place for people to stay, but some of my family is coming in, which is partly why I'm having this herf. I'm working on a block of rooms at a Marriot out here on Long Island. Let me know if you are interested in a room.

Here is the list so far

Attending
tubaman
mark5
geoffrie
The Teamster (geoffrie's friend)
Avid Toker
N2Advnture
Poni
RonC
Caudio51
Planetbetter
yuengling (my brother in law)
Tripp
kunomofo
Pulse~
fredneck
Headbanger
joshua
Lukasz
cgardan
shibumi

Possible

crossbow
ehdg
Sir Winston
56Tweed
NYLaw
Sawdust
Martin Guitar
IMLDB

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If the event is at Churchills (aka Palmers) that's fine with me too ... as long as you bring some chilli

Sign me up...

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey Kev - how about this - if the weather is nice - it's at Casa Del Tuba.

Plan B coul dbe Churchill's?

(nice of me to volunteer Kevin's backyard?)

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I will try my best - seeing that I am working that day and both days previous and after that. Trouble is no one wants to give up their Saturday.:sadpace:

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm going to try like hell to make it Kevin, we're camping that weekend, i'll test the waters and see if my wife would mind me leaving for a few hours....or 8....lol

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Oh Damn, Mrs. Headbanger is NOT going to like me asking for this HERF. Funny thing, the last couple times she just said whatever and told me to go, just tell her when and where. If that is the case, Mark, Shane, and/or Greg may have company for the trip. Headbanger status is questionable at 50%/50% right now. Nice going Kevin, this came together very fast.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
NO KIDDING GENE!

BTW - I hadn't heard anything good about you

Just wanted to meet the voice behind the phone :grinFU:

~Mark